Thursday, May 24, 2012

Now I Can Stop!!!!

At this point, I'm going to claim victory!

With the new master cylinder and the rebuilt PDWA, the car is in great shape. After installing those two components, the bleeding of the system took my father and I about 20 minutes. That tells me how bad the master cylinder really was.

Since then, I've also done a little more work under the hood, and a little paint work on the exterior.

Under the hood, I got out some heat shrink tubing and began tidying up some of the connectors inside the engine compartment and around the fuse box. Really makes things look much nicer and reduces the chance of shorting something.

On the exterior of the car, I painted the rocker panels with some semi-gloss black paint. Of course I taped off everything first.

I'd have pics in this post, except I lost the little adapter which allows me to upload pics from my camera to the computer!

The upshot of all this work is that I drove the car to work this week, and also drove it on all my errands this week. Gotta love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment