Monday, September 15, 2014

2014 Northwest Arkansas British Iron Car Show

I had the opportunity to attend the 2014 Northwest Arkansas British Iron Car Show. To say it was an awesome show is a gross understatement. The event is well run, well attended and the fact that it is down the street from my parents' home makes it even better for me.

This year the guest of honor was Kas Kastner. I built my car per his performance manual, so meeting him was a treat. At one point, he spent nearly half an hour with me at my car asking questions about what things I had done to it to make it go fast. He would then go through how he came up with the idea for that modification and then developed it! Definitely a discussion I'll never forget!



 
Attending the show with my mother and father was a pretty big highlight too! In the end, I took 2nd in early TR6, and Dad took 2nd in unrestored with his '74 TR6.
 
 

There were definitely some pretty awesome cars there, here are a few of the sights!












No comments:

Post a Comment