Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New Workshop!

So one of the reasons I have not been posting much over the winter is that I moved. I only moved one town over, but moving a family of four, changing schools, etc is a big deal. Amazingly enough, packing up my garage took more time than packing up the entire house!

The good news is that my wife gave me the green light to build a 'shop' area in the new garage to make things more organized and easier to work in.

So, here is what I've got:

100sq foot shop area off by itself. This area has cabinetry on one side, storage shelving on the other. work surfaces on both. I installed all of this. Pegboard tool storage on the wall with cabinetry allows me ample storage for tools and makes things much more organized.



 
 
Next up part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment