Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Third Brake Light

Little British Cars are by definition 'Little'. So while driving around the highways and byways amongst jacked up pickup trucks and soccer moms in their Expeditions and Suburbans, being seen is always a priority.

To that end, I decided I wanted a third brake light on my car. I search high and low for just the right one and then came across a nice one while I was at 'The Mitty' this past spring. My friend Jeff G. had a nice license plate frame mounted brake light. I could not help but see it while I was there, and I decided I needed one.

I eventually found what I needed on Amazon.com.

Here are the installation pics. I wired it into the car through the license plate illumination holes, and used piggyback connectors to connect it to the light connectors on the driver's side lights.

The results are great. Its very bright and very hard to miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment